Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream is an multi-purpose antiseptic cream that helps protect damaged skin from infection and also assists in the treatment of cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings, and sunburn.
Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream’s soothing formula is suitable to be used on baby's skin. it also helps care for mother’s cracked or damaged nipples during lactation.
Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream is:
- Easy to apply to even widespread areas
- A creamy, non-greasy texture
- A soothing cream
How to Apply?
- Clean affected area and surrounding skin.
- General Use: Gently rub a thin layer of Bepanthen Antispetic Cream onto affected area and repeat as required.
- Nipple Care: Gently rub a thin layer of Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream onto your nipple after each breastfeed. Wash nipples to remove cream prior to feeding. For purpose of hygiene separate tube should be used for nipple care.
- For external use only.
0% Customers recommend this product