Bd Micro-Fine 29g x 12.7mm Pen Needle SINGLE
or 4 payments of $0.12 with Info
|Buy 100 for $0.39 ea||
- BOX 100
In 1961, BD introduced the first disposable hypodermic syringe offering people with diabetes a more comfortable and convenient method of injecting insulin.
Since then, the BD Micro-Fine™+ Insulin Syringe range has been expanded and currently includes three different sizes: 1ml, 0.5ml and 0.3ml syringes. An essential part of achieving good glycaemic control is accurate dosing. All of our 0.3ml and 0.5ml insulin syringes have a one unit increment allowing you to deliver the correct dose more accurately. It is important to choose the size of the syringe according to the volume of insulin to be injected.
It is easier to accurately measure a small dose with a small volume syringe than with a large capacity syringe.
- Each syringe barrel is printed with the corresponding scale to facilitate precise insulin dosing.
- All of our 0.3ml and 0.5ml insulin syringes have a one unit increment scale. This allows you to deliver the correct dosage more accurately.
- Unique lubrication technique for enhanced injection comfort.
- Triple bevel design reduces penetration force to puncture skin.
- Single use device, optimised for 1 use only, ensuring the needle is sharp, lubricated and safe.
- The reassurance of extensive education programmes and services