Your Baby’s best protection for the harsh Australian sun
As a parent your number one priority in Summer is to ensure your baby’s precious skin is protected from the harsh Australian Sun. SPF 50+ is safe to use on babies and is gentle on their skin whilst providing our most advanced UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection.
- SPF 50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Our most advanced protection for your babies
- 4 hours water resistant
- Easy to apply & won’t run into eyes
- Mild and gentle
- Fragrance Free
- Apply liberally – Apply liberally – always use about 4 teaspoons per application!
- Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
- Reapply, reapply, reapply! Every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
- Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
- Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
- Actives: Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane 5%, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4%, Octocrylene 2%, Bemotrizinol 1%
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates