Aptamil Gold+ Pepti Junior is a premium specialty infant formula suitable for infants with a confirmed cow’s milk allergy and/or a soy protein allergy. It has been specially researched and developed for formula-fed infants with food allergies, intolerances and malabsorptive conditions, including diarrhoea.
- Contains hydrolysed (extensively broken down) cows’ milk protein which forms small hypoallergenic peptides
- Contains a specialised fat blend with medium chain triglycerides for more efficient digestion and absorption
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with for infants with anaphylactic (severe) cows’ milk allergy, galactosemia and primary lactose intolerance
- 450g tin format
Nutritional support for babies with cows’ milk and/or soy protein allergies or malabsorption.
0% Customers recommend this product
Glucose syrup, hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), medium chain triglycerides, vegetable oils, emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides), fish oil (from tuna), choline, taurine, inositol, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D3, E, K1, biotin, folic acid).
Minerals: Phosphorus, potassium, chloride, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Nucleotides: Uridine 5’-monophosphate, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate, guanosine 5’monophosphate.
- Wash hands before preparing the drink. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.