Aptamil Gold Plus De-Lact 0-12 months 900g
- Nutritionally complete for infants from birth to 6 months
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months to 1 year as part of a mixed diet
- Not suitable for infants with confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy
- 900g tin format
Nutritional support for lactose intolerant infants.
Aptamil Gold+ De-Lact is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. Some infants may require a long term lactose-free routine, so it is important to consult your healthcare professional for more information.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.