Aptamil Gold+ 2 Follow-On Formula is a premium follow-on formula designed for babies from 6 months to 1 year of age.
- Scientifically researched ingredients
- Meets the increasing nutritional needs of formula fed infants as part of a mixed dietPreparation Information
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains soy, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contain fish, milk, soy, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, dl-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate, citric acid)), long chain polyfructose, emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, choline chloride, L-carnitine, inositol.
Mineral: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Nucleotides: Cytidine-5’-monophosphate, uridine-5’-monophosphate, adenosine -5'-monophosphate, inosine -5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.