Aosept Plus Disinfecting Solution Economy Pack 450ml
or 4 payments of $11.75 with Info
The AOSEPT PLUS system is for all types of contact lenses including silicone hydrogels and provides deep cleaning for comfortable contact lens wear without any added preservatives.
Pack Contains: 1 x 360mL + 1 x 90mL + 2 x AODISC lens cases.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1) Wash your hands and dry them with a clean towel.
2) Only use the AODISC lens case. Open the lens holder marked "L" and repeat procedure with your right lens placing it on the dome of the other lens holder marked "R".
4) Open the flip top cap on the AOSEPT PLUS bottle and bend it back and out of the way.
5) Thoroughly rinse the lenses in the lens holders with AOSEPT PLUS solution for 5 seconds.
6) Fill the cup with AOSEPT PLUS solution to the ll line. DO NOT UNDERFILL OR OVERFILL.
7) Place lens holder in the AOSEPT PLUS cup and screw closed. Do not shake the cup.
8) Store lens case upright.
9) Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight to neutralise solution.
10) Remove your lenses from lens holder and your lenses are now ready to wear.
1) Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
2) Never use AOSEPT PLUS solution for heat disinfection
1) Do not use after expiry date
2) Check bottle seal is intact before first use. If already broken do not use
3) Close the ip top cap on bottle after use
4) Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months
5) Never touch the dropper tip of the bottle to any surface, since this may contaminate the solution
6) Always use the new AOSEPT PLUS lens case provided with each bottle of AOSEPT PLUS solution
7) Store below 25°C
8) Always use AOSEPT PLUS solution between 15°C and 25°C as neutralisation below 15°C may take longer than 6 hours
9) Store out of direct sunlight
10) Consult your eye care professional before changing solutions
1) NEVER ATTEMPT TO CLEAN OR RINSE YOUR CONTACT LENSES IN YOUR HANDS WITH AOSEPT PLUS SOLUTION.
2) NEVER ATTEMPT TO CLEAN YOUR CONTACT LENSES WITH A SEPARATE CLEANER AS ANY RESIDUAL CLEANER WILL RESULT IN FOAMING CAUSING THE SOLUTION TO OVERFLOW FROM THE LENS CASE.
3) Never put non neutralised AOSEPT PLUS solution directly into the eye
4) ONLY USE THE ENCLOSED AOSEPT PLUS LENS CASE. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER LENS CASE.
5) Always ensure that your lenses are correctly neutralised prior to insertion. NON NEUTRALISED AOSEPT PLUS SOLUTION IS A HIGHLY EFFECTIVE DISINFECTANT WHICH WILL CAUSE A BURNING SENSATION if allowed to make contact with the eye. If you accidentally insert a non neutralised lens, remove it immediately and rinse the open eye with plenty of sterile water or saline. Redisinfect your lens before reinserting it.
6) Always use fresh AOSEPT PLUS solution never re-use solution in your lens case for a second time as efficacy is no longer provided
7) NEVER transfer AOSEPT PLUS solution to another container
8) NEVER dilute or mix AOSEPT PLUS solution with any solution as this will destroy its performance
9) NEVER ALLOW CONTACT LENSES TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH NON STERILE LIQUIDS (INCLUDING TAP WATER AND SALIVA) AS MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION CAN OCCUR, WHICH MAY LEAD TO PERMANENT EYE DAMAGE
10) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
11) Not to be taken
12) If non neutralised AOSEPT PLUS solution is swallowed, immediately drink large amounts of water and consult your doctor
13) Consult your doctor or eye care professional before using any medication with contact lenses