Andrea Brazilian Hard Wax 113g
or 4 payments of $2.75 with Info
Andrea Brazilian Hard Wax removes even the most stubborn hair from the root, leaving your skin smooth and hair free for weeks.
Unlike soft waxes, Andrea hard wax adheres to the hair and not the skin, reducing the 'ouch' factor and making for a more comfortable hair removal experience. This sensitive skin formula is designed for the sensitive Bikini area. It includes Pre”Epilation Oil great for conditioning and protecting the skin. Convenient and easy to use formula, no muslin strips required.
- Heat for 30 seconds at a time, then at 15 second intervals. Don't heat longer than 1 minute or with lid on.
- Remove jar from microwave using handle.
- Wax is ready when it has a honey like consistency.
- If runny it's too hot. Never apply wax when too hot.
- Patch test first and wait 24 hours.
- Wash hands and area to be waxed. Pat thoroughly dry.
- Trim hair to 1/4 inch in length.
- Apply pre-epilation oil. This prevents wax from sticking.
- Scoop up wax with spatula, wipe one side onto the lip of the jar.
- Apply wax in same direction as hair growth.
- Wait 30 seconds to let wax set.
- gently pat with fingers, if tacky and does not rub off onto fingers it is ready.
- Stretch skin taut and hold firmly with one hand.
- Grab edge of wax with other hand and in one swift motion remove wax in opposite direction to the hair growth.
- Apply pressure to area to ease sting.
Brazilin Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire D'Abeille), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, glycerin, Parrafin, glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palminate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyester-3, Silica, Aluminium Hydroxide (Ci77002), Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Blue 1 Lake (Ci42090) Pre-Epilation Oil: glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethyhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Bht, green 6 (Ci61565).
- Do not use on skin treated with Retin-A, Accutane, Tetracycline, glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy products.
- Do not use on sunburnt, irritated, peeling, cut or broken skin.
- Do not apply of varicose veins, moles, warts, pimples or rashes.
- Do not bath in hot water directly before or after waxing, wait at least 2 hours.
- Do not wax is you have Diabetes or Phlebitis.
- Keep out of each of children.