Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops 15ml
ALBALON® A Eye Drops can relieve the symptoms of allergy eyes.
Unlike many other eye drops, ALBALON® A Eye Drops have a triple action formula. This formula contains a lubricant, a decongestant and an antihistamine, and has been especially designed to relieve eye redness and reduce that watery, itchy feeling caused by allergies or hayfever.
Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops contain triple action formula with lubricant, decongestant and antihistamine.
- Fast, effective relief of allergic conjunctivitis and allergy eye.
- Indicated to relieve the symptoms of itchy, allergy eye.
- Triple action formula includes a lubricant, a decongestant and an antihistamine especially designed to relieve eye redness and reduce that watery, itchy feeling caused by allergies or hayfever
How to Use:
- Step 1 - Wash hands with soap and water; dry them with a clean towel. Tilt your head back with both eyes open and look at a point on the ceiling. With your index finger, gently pull your lower eyelid to form a small pocket inside the eyelid.
- Step 2 - With the other hand, gently squeeze 1 drop into the pocket. Do not allow the tip to come into contact with your eye.
- Step 3 - Slowly close both eyes, but do not blink or squeeze your eyes, and gently press the inner corners of your eyes (by your nose) with your fingers for about 2 minutes. This will help the eye drops remain in your eye for a longer period.
- Step 4 - Gently blot extra drops from face with a damp cloth. Repeat steps 1-4 for the other eye. Replace the cap immediately after use.
Each mL contains: Naphazoline hydrochloride 500µg, Antazoline Phosphate 5mg with LIQUIFILM® (Polyvinyl Alcohol 14mg), Benzalkonium Chloride 40µg, Disodium Edetate, Povidone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Acetate and Purified Water.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children. If using a prescription eye product consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops. Do not use in the presence of glaucoma, serious eye infections or with soft contact lenses. Pupillary dilation may occur with use of this product. Prolonged use may be harmful. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
For external use only. Contents are sterile if seal is intact. Discard unused contents 4 weeks after opening.