A leave-in conditioner that deeply nourishes and strengthens dry ends. Enriched with Antioxidants, Amino Acids and Organic Avocado Oil to restore and protect hair.
Give fragile ends some love with a highly concentrated treatment, enriched with Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Provitamin B5 and Certified Organic Avocado Oil to add moisture and strength to your hair whilst protecting from heat styling and environmental damage.
Ingredients are selectively chosen and delicately extracted to retain its purity so healthy hair shines naturally.
- All hair types including normal, dry and textured hair
- Perfect for dry or chemically treated hair that needs added moisture
- Use on dry hair between washes
- Helping to intensely hydrate hair
- Helping to improve manageability and shine
- Anthyllis flower extract - to help protect the hair against heat styling & environmental damage
- Detangler from GMO-free Rapeseed oil - highly effective yet low irritant
- Coconut Glucoside - a gentle deep pore cleanser to help improve hair strength & manageability
- Certified Organic Lavender essential oil - to soothe the hair and scalp
HOW TO USE:
After shampooing, apply a small amount to the ends of towel dried hair & style as desired. Rinsing not required. Can also be used to tame frizz & flyaways.
For a more intense moisture boost, apply liberally to dry hair, leave on for 5 minutes or longer as desired. Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*~ Panthenol, Glycerin*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Laurate*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil+, Rice Amino Acids*, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid*, Sodium Gluconate*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Flower Extract*, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil*,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*,Lecithin*#, Tocopherol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil*, Linalool^, Farnesol^
*derived from botanical sources, +Certified Organic, # GMO Free, ^component of the essential oils
~ The Sulfate free claim, is a term used commonly by the natural beauty industry, specifically referring to the two harsh cleansers found in traditional shampoos, known as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate). These strong cleansers can strip oils causing irritation to the skin and scalp. No A'kin products contain SLS or SLES and therefore are referred to as sulfate free.
Not all sulfates are bad. Behenyltrimonium Methosulfate (also called BTMS) is one of the good sulfates. It is an oily wax and an extremely mild conditioning ingredient, to moisturise your hair and scalp vs. stripping natural oils away. It is also more degradable than many other conditioning ingredients.