A hydrating day cream that brightens and evens skin tone.
This Day Cream will brighten, protect and revitalise skin to naturally fight the signs of ageing. Combining the powers of Echium Oil, Camu Camu and Vitamin C to brighten and even your skin tone, intensively hydrate and combat lines, wrinkles and age spots for naturally radiant youthful looking skin.
Paraben and Sulfate free
Suitable for all skin types, specifically mature skin
- Natural Anti-Age face moisturiser
- Brightening and evening skin tone
- Protects & intensively hydrates
- Reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin suppleness and elasticity
- Camu Camu, a natural antioxidant for daily skin protection and high source of natural Vitamin C
- Echium Oil is proven to reduce wrinkle depth and skin roughness
- Stabilised Vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone and pigmentation
Tried and Tested:
76% of users saw a reduction in fine lines & wrinkles after using A'kin Line Smoothing Day Cream.*
*Results based on an independent laboratory self-assessment study.
How to Use:
Morning & evening, massage into facial skin after cleansing.
Use products with Vitamin C to assist with skin brightness, stimulation of collagen and even skin tone.
Water(aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter+, Glycerin*, Isostearyl Isostearate*, Cetearyl Olivate*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Sorbitan Olivate*, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside*, Sorbitol#*, Sodium Gluconate*, Sodium Lactate#*, Phenoxyethanol, Arginine, Hydrogenated Olive Oil*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Allantoin, Sorbitan Palmitate*, Titanium Dioxide, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil*, Fragrance*, Sodium Citrate*, Xanthan Gum*, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Juice*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid*, Piroctone Olamine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Citric Acid#*, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Linalool^, Citral^, Limonene^
*derived from botanical sources, + Certified Organic, # GMO Free, ^ natural components of essential oils