The Accu-Chek Mobile test cassette with its unique, innovative design, features 50 tests in one cassette, so there is no handling or disposing of strips and no clinical waste.
50 tests in one cassette
- The Accu-Chek Mobile test cassette allows you to carry 50 tests on one continuous tape rather than a pot of test strips.
No more test strips
- As the Accu-Chek Mobile test cassette incorporates a continuous tape, it removes the inconvenience of having to handle individual test strips.
No clinical waste
- With its unique technology the Accu-Chek Mobile stores any used test areas in its cassette meaning it's suitable for disposal in normal household waste.
Accu-Chek Mobile Test Cassettes are for use with the Strip Free Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose meter system.
How to insert an Accu-Chek Mobile Test Casette:
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Open the test cassette package and remove the foil-sealed plastic container containing the test cassette.
- Remove the new test cassette from the foil-sealed plastic container.
- Take the Accu-Chek Mobile blood glucose meter system and open the tip cover as far as it will go. Only then will you be able to open the cassette compartment and insert the test cassette.
- Flip the Accu-Chek Mobile system over. Push the slide button, located on the side of the meter, upwards. This button opens the cassette compartment cover.
- Insert the new test cassette into the meter and close the cassette compartment cover and the tip cover.