Expires June 2014
For women. A supplement specially formulated for you, to help you take control of your health and fitness goals. It's not about a promise or a miracle solution. Looking good and feeling great is simply about the right nutrition and exercise. You’ve heard that before, right? Well, we don’t apologise because its true. But that’s why we designed Sculpt for you, to make it easier. Sculpt is a high protein shaping formula to assist fat loss in conjunction with a sensible eating plan and an exercise regime that includes resistance training and aerobic activity.
Protein is essential for muscle tone, and muscle tone is essential for fat burning. A high protein food also signals your brain earlier that you have eaten enough, and keeps you feeling satisfied for longer. The protein in Sculpt comes from two sources, to maximise the benefits to you:
Whey Protein - derived from milk, whey is nature’s most easily absorbed and readily used protein. Specific fractions in whey protein have been revealed by research to have special biological functions including support of the immune system and appetite suppression
Soy Protein - the champion of plant proteins. Soy is a rich source of isoflavones. Isoflavones are special phytochemicals
which have been linked to the reduced risk of a number of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease,
osteoporosis and some cancers. Soy has also been shown to reduce cholesterol and provide relief from some of the
symptoms of menopause.
One serve of Sculpt powder (made with non-fat milk) provides 65% of your daily calcium needs. One 250ml pack of Sculpt Ready to Drink (RTD) contains over 50% of your daily calcium requirement. Many women do not get enough calcium in their diets, and there is even debate the current NZ/Australian RDI of 800mg per day is too low. Some nutrition researchers believe the calcium requirement should be 1200mg/day, even higher for pregnant women and adolescent girls. If you do reduce your calorie intake, its vital that it is not at the expense of your calcium intake.
Good health, great shape
Sculpt powder also contains ingredients to enhance fat burning and nourish your body:
- L-carnitine, the cellular shuttle that transports fat to where it can be used as a fuel source - Hydroxycitric acid, a natural plant extract which has been shown to suppress appetite and inhibit fat production
- Full vitamin and mineral profile, including iron and folate for complete nutritional support Sculpt Powder and RTD both contain inulin, a soluble dietary fibre that promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria for a healthy digestive system.
How do I use Sculpt?
Sculpt powder is a convenient meal replacement formulation, Sculpt RTD's and Sculpt Bars are perfect high protein snacks,
so you don’t have an excuse for skipping meals. Missing meals only slows your metabolism down, which slows your fat loss.
- To increase the protein content of your favourite low fat cereal (sprinkle the powder over)
- At work, handy when you don’t have time to go in search of lunch, are stuck in meetings or tied to your desk
- When you’re travelling or on the go, so you won’t have to worry about trying to pick a healthy choice from a lunchbar
or cafe menu
- After exercise: it will satisfy your hunger and help your body recover at the same time
Sculpt Bar 48g
Total Saturated 1.3g
Total Sugars 8.8g