Deep Heat patches are designed to temporarily relieve muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache, strains and sprains
The Deep Heat patches are comfortable heating pads that apply directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing as you go about your daily routine. This product is air activated. Open only when ready to use. Provides up to 8 hours of warmth. Thin and comfortable. Easy to appy self-adhesive patch
Use on clean dry skin. Do not use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings.
- Tear open plastic packet, remove protective film from patch and apply patch to the affected area, adhesive side onto the skin.
- For delicate or ageing skin, apply adhesive side of patch to clothing.
- On flexible joints use dressing tape to hold the patch in place.
- Do not bandage over the patch.
- The patch will heat up after 5 minutes and remain warm for up to 8 hours.
- Use only one patch in the same area in 24 hours.
- Single use only. DO NOT attempt to reheat in oven or microwave.
- Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch.
- Do not use if patch is damaged or torn.
- To remove, slowly peel off the patch.